norman-haga - Do not Trust NORMAN HAGA! Internet Fraud/Scam
Norman Haga (Norman Andrew Haga, Dennis Marshall Mccann) is a self-employed computer technician and a guitar repairer that doesn't like his Criminal Records showing online. Do not trust this slimeball. He is a convicted thief and a convicted burglar. He was arrested maybe a dozen of times or possibly more. Maybe that's not enough? Now he commits other offenses this time on the internet. We just started our investigation and we think we will find allot. From what we know so far he goes online and slander others without regard to the accuracy of the information he's posting, or lack thereof. We hope other victims step forward. Don't be the next victim of this repeat offender!
Excerpt from his case found at http://caselaw.findlaw.com/ut-court-of-appeals/108 />STATE of Utah, Plaintiff and Appellee, v. Norman Andrew HAGA, Defendant and Appellant:
Judge says: "we affirm defendant's convictions for burglary and theft".
Warn everyone now!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I had problems with X8 and I contacted support, He told me download this program that it wouldn't show my personal info (but it did). I asked him why he..."
- "Some of the chain of Events (Below are the main points of the chain of events. This page would not be enough to list every single detail that incurred while..."
- "A few years ago my business marketing software sent mister Bo Kelleher an E-Mail with our contact information ( Non-Profit Mortgage arbitration firm) . This was is a time when every 5th..."
- "every year, i always plan to visit my family and friends in the Philippines.. unfortunately i can't bring with me my car from states because if I'm going to..."
- "this was the text message sent by LAZADA dated "december 8 ,2015..its december 14,2015 already but still haven't receive my order..this is what "within 48 hours" means??how many 48 hours..."
- "My husband ordered on October 15, 2013 a Philips Steamer worth Php 2765 supposedly as a gift for his mom for the next week but what was delivered to us..."
- "ORDERED WHITE STONE TABLES AS PICTURED ON THEIR SITE. FIRST AND FOREMOST THEIR DELIVERY SERVICE IN MY AREA REALLY SUCKS. A DELIVERY COMPANY THAT ONLY AT BEST IS IN MY..."
- "Hi, I'm a UC Davis student and we use your washers here. I'm contacting you because my card took three dollars off my laundry card because the dryer was broken,..."
- "I placed an order this morning for 11 red roses and one white rose boquet to be delivered to my mom. I was very specific about this order and..."