norman-haga - Do not Trust NORMAN HAGA! Internet Fraud/Scam
Norman Haga (Norman Andrew Haga, Dennis Marshall Mccann) is a self-employed computer technician and a guitar repairer that doesn't like his Criminal Records showing online. Do not trust this slimeball. He is a convicted thief and a convicted burglar. He was arrested maybe a dozen of times or possibly more. Maybe that's not enough? Now he commits other offenses this time on the internet. We just started our investigation and we think we will find allot. From what we know so far he goes online and slander others without regard to the accuracy of the information he's posting, or lack thereof. We hope other victims step forward. Don't be the next victim of this repeat offender!
Excerpt from his case found at http://caselaw.findlaw.com/ut-court-of-appeals/108 />STATE of Utah, Plaintiff and Appellee, v. Norman Andrew HAGA, Defendant and Appellant:
Judge says: "we affirm defendant's convictions for burglary and theft".
Warn everyone now!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Computer Technician
- Review category
- Review rating
- 3 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Those guys behind (AtomPark) were legit in the past, but now they become scammers and started to rip off customers as well as affiliates. I was promoting their products from..."
- "So in January I bought an account for Destiny Digital Guardian Edition for Xbox One off these ***. I played this game for nearly 4 months. One day I am..."
- "So, I am strolling on the net, and I am installing a legit software. Then, the offer window comes up. Now, this is where the first red flag arose. 5..."
- "Hayop na LBC na yan. One bottle of supplement was stolen from my parcel. The parcel was resealed with an LBC packaging tape. Wala ba silang surveillance cam every..."
- "I TRIED APPLYING MY LAZADA REFUND VOUCHER TO ANOTHER ITEM I WAS TRYING TO PURCHASING BUT THE PHRASE "INVALID VOUCHER" KEPT POPPING OUT. CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE JENNY WHO PROMISED TO..."
- "The last football game was great but of course I was really glad because I won the bet and have requested for the payout through Dafabet Sports. However, the cashier..."
- "I have been with Rise Broadband for 6 years now. Everything was great until Rise Broadband bought out Digis. As soon as that happened my speeds took a nosedive. I..."
- "I've had my NetSpend account for well over 2 years now. My direct deposit from work goes into this account as well as my tax refund deposit. I recently decided..."
- "I bought a tablet on Gearbest.com and paid a fee to have my product to be delivered in 4-7 business days because I am leaving US to my home country..."